Eastgate Surgery has been a longstanding practice serving Dunstable and the surrounding areas for several decades. We have done this through partnership working with our patients and also our staff and clinicians and with other practices, the wider local multi-disciplinary healthcare teams and the overarching NHS.
We firmly support the key values of the NHS which are: working together for patients; providing patients with respect and dignity; and committing to the provision of quality care.
We also support the 7 key principles of the NHS constitution which can be found here
Our mission statement – “Your health, welfare and safety matter to us”
We aim to deliver and provide our patients with high quality and safe care.
To achieve this we will:
- Listen to you and respond to your suggestions and complaints in a timely manner
- Respect you and provide you with care, dignity and transparency – through partnership working with our patients and being courteous at all times
- Involve you – in all aspects of your care and experience at the Surgery
- Encourage you to be involved with our services- for example through the Surgery Patient Participation Group
- Safeguard and do our duty to protect you from abuse – whether child or adult-at-risk
- Understand you and your needs – including cultural and religious beliefs
The NHS and primary care is changing.
Our vision is to continue to evolve and to meet the challenges head-on and explore new and innovative approaches to providing you with enhanced care that is evidence based and patient-centred.
From the Partners, Clinical Staff, Practice Manager and Admin Staff at Eastgate Surgery- 2020